GLOBAL LEADER OF THE FUTURE
Being a true leader is not a birth right but something that needs to be worked on by developing the ability to inspire trust and motivate those around them. An inspirational Coach motivates his clients to release the leader within them.
The true-me® Breakthrough Leadership Coaching programme aims to:
- Identify those professionals who have the capability and talent to become leading executives, to support them in resolving any limiting beliefs that stand in their way and lead them to their professional development.
- To reinforce specific skills the leader already has in order to further his professional development.
- To help clients find the balance between their vision on professional achievement and other areas of their life.
GLOBAL LEADER OF THE FUTURE
360 Assessment for Leaders in a Globalizing Business Environment. Leadership assessment designed by multinationals for multinationals
The Global Leader of the Future (GLOF) 360 assessment has been co-created by Marshall Goldsmith who has been recognized as World’s No. 1 Leadership Thinker by Harvard Business Review and Thinkers50. The assessment is specifically designed for leaders in a globalizing business environment and is based on in-depth research involving CEOs of Fortune 100 companies, 18 global thought leaders and 300 international business executives at 200 organizations of 120 multinationals on 6 continents. The GLOF measures the skills and competencies that today’s global leaders need to master and shows emerging leaders the areas they need to develop in order to succeed as effective leaders in a globalizing and competitive business environment.
The GLOF is typically used for leaders who:
- Lead an internationalizing business.
- Are country managers.
- Manage diversity and across cultures while interacting with stakeholders in their functional responsibilities related to e.g. supply chain, human resources and finance
- Lead international functional or project teams.
- Have the potential and ambition to measurably grow their global leadership skills.
Organizations use the GLOF for leadership development, succession planning andtalent management to assure that leaders succeed in international roles.
GLOF competencies measure leadership effectiveness in a globalizing business environment
The GLOF describes 15 competencies grouped in 5 clusters that effective leaders in a globalizing business need to develop and master. This includes the five emerging competencies that global leaders need to develop most.
- Easy to administer online survey including data collection monitoring
- 15 competencies in 5 clusters, scientifically validated
- 72 questions (5 point Likert scale) plus 3 open questions for verbatim feedback
- Norm group of 2,800 international leaders from a wide range of countries, ethnicities, ages, organizational levels, industries and education backgrounds
A wealth of leadership development resources for debriefings & workshops
- 50+ page report in English (Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, and French in 2015) and
- a free reproducible workshop binder for leaders
- Easy report analysis using a high level radar graph and complete data drill down
- Authentic Leadership Model personalized for each leader
- Extensive professional development resources such as reference binder, Global
- Leadership guidebook, downloadable workshop & debriefing PPTs, video library, elearning
- and follow-up webinars.